Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clio aftermarket performance hand built exhaust. +

Clio exhaust “TIGER” hand made good quality after market exhaust system ( cat back). I recently purchased this from an ebayer as it was advertised as fitting a clio 172 which is does not so I am now selling it on. It was removed from a 51 plate 1.2 clio. Look carefully at the photograph of the flare where it clamps onto the cat. I have measured the flare at 55mm and the outer circumference of the stainless steel at 51mm.The system is custom built and both parts match perfectly. I have looked at the exhausts on various engine size clios around the local area and it appears as if it will fit every car except 2.0 litre models. I could chop the front pipe and change the flare to fit my 172 as I have a twin cat but it would be a shame as this is quite a unique system. Very large outlets on the rear box and no silencer between the cat and the rear box either so should give a good performance boost and sound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular