Friday, August 31, 2012

BMW / Golf / Audi, 17" Alloys / Wheels -

BMW / Golf / Audi, 17" Alloys / Wheels I bought a new BMW and already had my wheels so I took these off, I refurbed the front of the wheels and resprayed them in Wheel silver paint. It seemed they had been on the car for 11 years non stop and they paint and lacquer was peeling off. I was going to oreder some new centre caps from ebay but after realizing they go on BMW , VW Golfs, Boras, Audis etc.... I though you may wanna get your own branded ones. The tyres I cant tell very well if a tyre is good or not however by my best knowledge 2 of the tyres will need replacing the other two seem fine there are pictures but welcome an inspection. The price was based on 50 a wheel which makes 200 the lot but open to sensible offer as I now need the space in the garage, you will see when you get here what I mean...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular