Wednesday, November 28, 2012

4x BMW M3 Alloys 17" mint condition not a mark on them! 4 weeks old! Includes 4x Sport tyres! *OVNO* +

***Please note those are water marks in the pictures not scratches, can provide more picutes if needed, Really must be seen to see the amazing condition*** For sale I have 4 mint condition BMW M3 17inch alloys, have just come off my bmw which has finally bit the dust, alloys are 5 weeks old and havent got a mark on them! 3 have michellen sport tyres and one of a similar standard. Will leave the chrome black bmw dust caps on there aswell though the sale dosent include the carbon fibre centre badges. Really did change the look of my bmw 320i Grab your self a bargain these are going for 299 just for the alloy on eBay. Any questions text or call me 07447911300. I will take offers but only very near offers. These must go by the 20th of november, interested give me a text or call! Im located on talbot road in winton. As far as im aware these will fit any model BMW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular