Tuesday, July 31, 2012

16 inch 4 stud alloys bk racing alloys ?

Hello all I am selling a set of four alloys due I prefer my 17 inch for my focus They have very good tyres on 6 to 7mm and there not budget tyres ethier Also with the set of alloys I will include two sets of spigot rings ..... 15 a set Can be fitted to fords, pegueots, and many more tyre have only done about 600 mile Note the alloys have got kurb marks but in halfords they are 570 to 670 depending on size etc I am looking for around 250 to 300 .... I can deliver to a resonable place were its.not miles away but will be at cost (work it out depends who.buys), I will.not post due to weight, or can be collected. Viewing welcome on arranging due to not stored at home. Contact me on 07927672245 Thanks Jamie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular